True Colours of Malaysians?

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, July 29, 2012 3 comments

Assalamu`alaikum wbt


it's been a while since the last time I posted an entry in English. not that I didn't have any idea. it's just I'm not in the mood. hahah


last friday, I journeyed back home with my dongsaeng ( eh, korean??? ) using KTM Intercity train, Ekspres Rakyat. frankly speaking, once the train started to move, I began to see all sorts of behaviours from other passengers boarding that same coach with me.


behind me, there was a guy whose-race-cannot-be-mentioned acting up all cocky like he owned the coach. without considering others, he just listened to songs and turn up the volume more than he should. luckily, other passengers in the coach acted like nothing was wrong with it.


there was also a family, with 2 little kids. it's nice to see cute-looking kids running in the coach. the thing that was not very nice to see was they just left all their trashes behind when they reached their destination. and believe me, their seats were full of tissues and empty bottles.


the government are trying to give an impression to the outsiders that we, Malaysians are a bunch of courteous, neat, clean and etc people but look at what we do. tarnishing our own image, isn't it?


p/s : it seems to me that what the government is trying to do and accomplished is nothing but bullshits. am I right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tq. come and redeem your prize. hahah

theaifamisha said...

hahaha. sukanyaa -.-

Unknown said...

hahah. jgn dok suka-suka sgt. satgi jadi bunga taik

Post a Comment